Frequently asked questions
Your questions answered
If you already have an account with MYOB, then use the myAmpol portal to integrate your accounts. Simply follow this step-by-step guide:
- Log in to myAmpol
- Click on the Fuel Cards button
- Click on Account & Transactions
- You will see a "Connect to MYOB" button on the right hand side. Read and Agree the Terms & Conditions, then click on the "Connect to MYOB" button
Log in to MYOB to validate the integration.
When successful, all future AmpolCard statement details will be loaded to your MYOB account followed shortly by a copy of your statement (the same one that you still receive via email).
Ampol also offers an integration to Xero.
Simply register for myAmpol at https://my.ampol.com.au/Login.aspx. Your online account will be opened within 48 hours and you’ll receive a confirmation email. You can then follow the instructions above.
Ampol will transfer your AmpolCard statement data to MYOB for each billing cycle. You can expect to see:
- Fuel purchases by fuel type (i.e. ULP, Diesel, E10, etc)
- Non Fuels purchases
- Card fees
- AdBlue/Lubricants purchases
- Payments made