Mobil Delvac Legend
Mobil Delvac Legend™ Series - High performance, monograde diesel engine oil
- Another solution that provides the assurance of optimum engine protection, the potential to boost fuel economy while reducing engine emissions. It's just one more way that we can help protect your fleet investment that you rely on to make your living.
- The Mobil Delvac Legend™ series has been developed to be used in a wide range of applications where a monograde lubricant is recommended by vehicle or equipment manufacturers.
- They are formulated for high performance in intercooled, turbo-charged engines operating under light to severe conditions in both on and off-highway environments. Off highway industry applications include construction, mining, quarrying and agriculture.
Mobil Delvac Legend 1330 and 1340
- Formulated from advanced technology base oils and a balance additive system, engineered to provide heavy duty protection and performance under severe on and off-highway conditions including heavy loads.
- Pack size: 5L, 20L, 208L & Bulk.
Features and benefits
- Good protection against oil thickening, high temperature deposits, sludge build-up, oil degradation and corrosion.
- Promotes long engine life.
- Advanced wear protection under all temperature conditions.
- Excellent protection against ring sticking.
Mobil Delvac Range FAQs
Mobil Delvac 1™ synthetic lubricants are fully compatible with their mineral oil counterparts, and it is practical to switch.
The outstanding performance improvements of Mobil Delvac 1 synthetic products over mineral oils can be realised at all kinds of ambient temperatures.
To realise these benefits, including improved efficiency and cost benefits, Mobil Delvac 1 products are recommended to use all year round.
Many truck engines idle for very prolonged periods during cold winter temperature conditions to allow for warm-up and to keep the cab warm.
Prolonged idling will reduce engine life and also waste fuel. Engines operate cooler while idling, and during long idle periods in winter's cold temperatures, moisture in the intake air can condense in the engine crankcase and produce corrosive sulphuric acid, which can attack soft bearing alloys.
Long idling also contributes to increased soot and combustion contaminants, which will shorten the engine oil's life prematurely and can lead to excessive piston deposits, sludge formation and detrimental viscosity effects.